A Time To Kill: Novel of Retribution.
by Grisham, John
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Time to Kill is a 1989 legal suspense thriller by John Grisham. Grisham's first novel, it was rejected by many publishers before Wynwood Press eventually gave it a modest 5,000-copy printing. After The Firm, The Pelican Brief, and The Client became bestsellers, interest in A Time to Kill grew; the book was republished by Doubleday in hardcover and, later, by Dell Publishing in paperback, and itself became a bestseller.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Time To Kill: Novel of Retribution.
- Grisham, John
- Book condition
- Doubleday & Company, Inc
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, NY
- Date Published
- A Time To Kill Signed First Edition, John Grisham Autograph, Time To Kill First Edition, Time to kill john grisham first edition
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]