TIMOTHY LEARY, THE MADNESS OF THE SIXTIES AND ME
by Slack, Charles W
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Timothy Leary introduced Harvard psychology professor Slack to LSD in 1959. Slack feel under the spell of Leary and hallucinogens traveling with the Learys to San Francisco, New York, and Switzerland. With his psychology background and his access to the Learys, Slack provides an illuminating view of Leary's many sides that he shares here.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Champ & Mabel Collectibles (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- TIMOTHY LEARY, THE MADNESS OF THE SIXTIES AND ME
- Slack, Charles W
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- good +
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Peter H. Wyden
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Timothy Leary Counterculture
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Check or money order in U.S. funds. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover credit card payment accepted. Payment also accepted through PayPal.
Returns accepted if book is not as described.
All items subject to prior sale.
California residents add 9% sales tax or supply seller's permit number.
Gayle Williamson is the owner of Champ & Mabel Collectibles, which is registered with the State of California and City of Los Angeles and permitted by the Los Angeles Police Commission (LAPD). Champ & Mabel Collectibles can be contacted by mail at: P.O. Box 741, San Pedro, California 90733; by phone at 310.833.8629; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Seller
About Champ & Mabel Collectibles
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]