Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Pan, 1959. G+, Edgewear, creases, ink price, ink name, mild spine lean, foxing, browning. 'Dramatic stories of America and Americans in Europe'. Great Pan G295. Photo on request.. First Pan Edition. Mass Market Paperback.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Klanhorn (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tip on a Dead Jockey and Other Stories
- Shaw, Irwin
- Book condition
- First Pan Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Short Stories, Anthologies & Collections;
Terms of Sale
All books are offered subject to prior sale. Books may be returned for any reason within 14 days of receipt, but the return postage is for the buyer's account unless the fault is ours (i.e. incorrect book sent etc). The cheaper postage rate is not for Surface Mail but for a consolidated (economy) rate - the expected delivery time being 21 - 45 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
We are internet-based booksellers, so our stock is not set-up for browsing. However, visitors are welcome if an appointment is made first. We specialise in fiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]