Tobacco: Its History Illustrated By The Books, Manuscripts and Engravings in the Library of George Arents, Jr
by Arents, George. Ed. Jerome Brooks
- Near Fine Condition/No Dust Jacket
Kent, Ohio, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Rosenbach Company, New York, 1937. 1st Edition. Hardcover (Original Cloth). Near Fine Condition/No Dust Jacket. #230/300 copies. The five volume set in brown paper djs plus the ten supplements in wraps. 15-volume set (complete). Category: Science & Technology; Botany; Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 54. . This is a SET of books, therefore heavier than a standard volume, and will involve extra shipping charges to some countries.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- ArchersBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Tobacco: Its History Illustrated By The Books, Manuscripts and Engravings in the Library of George Arents, Jr
- Arents, George. Ed. Jerome Brooks
- Hardcover (Original Cloth)
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine Condition
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Rosenbach Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- BZDB185 Science & Technology; Botany; Arents, George. Ed. Jerome Brooks Tobacco: Its History Illustrated By The Books, Manuscripts and Engravings in the Library of George Arents, Jr.
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Mail order only. All first editions are first printings unless otherwise noted. Ins extra and recommended. Books will be shipped on receipt of payment (US funds/accounts only) and may be reserved for ten days. Books returnable within 2 weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
I have been a bookseller since 1986 and closed my shop in 2001 to concentrate on mail order and do some writing. My stock includes a large selection of books on Baseball, True Crime, Ohioana, Botany, Literature, and Music. And I've cowritten two books: Catching Dreams: My Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues with Frazier Robinson (1999) and Jim Tully: American Writer, Irish Rover, Hollywood Brawler with Mark Dawidziak (2011, foreword by Ken Burns). Mark Dawidziak and I have also written introductions to four reissues of Tully's books: Circus Parade (foreword by Harvey Pekar), Shanty Irish (foreword by John Sayles), The Bruiser (foreword by Gerald Early), and Tully's breakthrough book, Beggars of Life.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year