by CALDWELL, Erskine
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Athens: The University of Georgia Press. Very Good+ with no dust jacket. 1995. Trade Paperback. 082031661X . This highly-regarded novel by Mr. Caldwell paints a shockingly candid picture of poor depression-era rural farmers in the American South. --- This trade paperback reprint edition with a foreword by Lewis Nordan. --- A bright, firm, unmarked copy but with retailer's back cover sticker and a corner crease to covers and all pages.; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; ix, 184 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Tobacco Road
- CALDWELL, Erskine
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The University of Georgia Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.