TOM SWIFT AND HIS AIRLINE EXPRESS or From Ocean to Ocean by Daylight. #29.
by Appleton, Victor
- Good condition overall in tan boards with red and brown illustrations and lettering. Binding cracking before the title page, cor
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bookfever.com, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- TOM SWIFT AND HIS AIRLINE EXPRESS or From Ocean to Ocean by Daylight. #29.
- Appleton, Victor
- Book condition
- Used - Good condition overall in tan boards with red and brown illustrations and lettering. Binding cracking before the title page, cor
- Grosset & Dunlap,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile Series;
Terms of Sale
Do not hesitate to call us at 1-209-274-6960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to confirm availability. FREE gift wrapping upon request. Books are packed carefully, shipped promptly with delivery confirmation and insurance at our expense. We want our customers to be totally satisfied with their purchase and guarantee all of our books to be as described. If for any reason you want to return a book, please contact us within 10 days of receipt of the book. Returned books must be in the same condition as we shipped to you. Reciprocal trade courtesies offered, institutions may request to be invoiced. WANT lists welcomed; we have assisted many collectors and scholars in acquiring books in their area of interest.
About the Seller
About Bookfever.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]