Tom Swift And His Deep-Sea Hydrodome : The New Tom Swift Jr. Adventures #11: Blue Tweed Boards - The New Tom Swift Jr. Adventures Series
by Appleton II, Victor
- Very Good with no Dust Jacket
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Tom Swift And His Deep-Sea Hydrodome : The New Tom Swift Jr. Adventures #11: Blue Tweed Boards - The New Tom Swift Jr. Adventures Series
- Appleton II, Victor
- Graham Kaye
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no Dust Jacket
- First Edition
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date Published
- Children, Science Fiction
Terms of Sale
KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA)
We Provide Low Cost Shipping for the First Book, then FREE SHIPPING for all Additional Books in the Same Order, Within The US (by US Post Office Media Mail). US Priority Mail is also available, at cost. We ship books all over the world by Airmail; email us for exact cost for chosen books if desired.
Payment by Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check, PayPal, VISA, MC, AMEX and Discover are all accepted. Please make checks (US Funds only) payable to Keener Books. Wisconsin residents must add 5.1% sales tax.
Any questions, please contact me at KeenerBooks@wi.rr.com or visit us at our bookstore www.KeenerBooks.com. Prices are quoted in $US but PayPal can accept other currency payments. All items are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment, and are done via traceable USPS means.
If looking for a particular subject or book, let me know by email. Books are returnable in same condition for any reason, within 10 days of receipt with email notification. If due to our error in description, return postage cost will also be paid.
About the Seller
About KEENER BOOKS (Member IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]