Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Book in fair condition. There is no dust jacket for the book. The hardcover has art picture on front and back. The spine is in very poor condition, as top is torn away (see photo). The hardcover has wear on all edges. Inside pages are in good condition. No writings or markings in book.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- KAM (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tom Swift and His Flying Lab
- Victor Appleton II
- Graham Kaye
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York, N.Y.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]