Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, N.Y.: Grosset & Dunlap, 1954. Light wear at the edges. Spine is sunned and discolored. Interior clean and tight. Blue cloth-like boards.. Hard Cover. Good +/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Tempo Star #14605.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- 50000books.com (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tom Swift and His Giant Robot
- Appleton, Victor II
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York, N.Y.
- Date published
- Tom Swift Series B0006ATYFQ
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's; Series Fiction; Science Fiction Fantasy; Children's::Series; Children's;
Terms of Sale
All books guaranteed as described. Returns accepted within 30 days of receipt. Checks may be held for clearance prior to shipment. Calif. sales tax added to sales within Calif. Shipping price adjustments may be necessary for extra heavy priority or international orders.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
El Cajon, California
Ask Seller a Question
Selling quality books for over 25 years. A general online bookstore with many sub-specialities. I treat people with the respect that they deserve.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]