Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Grosset & Dunlap, 1954. First Edition. Hardcover. Good. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner inscriptions. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket in acceptable condition. First edition. Shelf and handling wear to cover and binding, with general signs of previous use. Back of jacket lists to spine. Chip from top of spine; tight binding; clean text block; unclipped dust jacket in protective mylar cover. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Tempo Star #14605.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tom Swift and His Giant Robot (The New Tom Swift Jr. Adventures, Book 4)
- Victor Appleton II
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]