TOM SWIFT AND HIS GIANT ROBOT: The New Tom Swift Jr. Adventures, #4 (Four)
by Appleton, Victor, II
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tempo Star #14605.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Shoemaker Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- TOM SWIFT AND HIS GIANT ROBOT: The New Tom Swift Jr. Adventures, #4 (Four)
- Appleton, Victor, II
- Graham Kaye
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Grosset & Dunlap
- Place of Publication
- New York
- CHILDRENS BOOKS JUVENILE LITERATURE CHILDREN STORIES FICTIONAL CHARACTERS FICTITIOUS CHARACTER SWIFT TOM ADVENTURE STORIES AUTHORS APPLETON VICTOR GARIS HOWARD ROGER 1873 1962 FICTION GENERAL ILLUSTRATED KAYE GRAHAM SERIES BOOKS
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale. E-mail reservations are prefered and strongly recommended. Returns accepted only with prior notification w/in 7 days of receipt and book must be received back in same condition. Shipping costs are only refunded if the book was incorrectly described.
About the Seller
About Shoemaker Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]