Tombstone Inscriptions of the Cemeteries of Patrick County, Virginia. Revised and Expanded. (SIGNED)
by Pilson, O. E
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Greensboro, North Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc., 1994. Hardcover. Near Fine/No Jacket. 8vo. 435, (44) pages, indexed. Hardcover bound in original tan buckram. Light rubbing and wear to the binding. A sound copy with secure inner hinges and clean text. INSCRIBED by the author on the front flyleaf, and additionally signed by the author on the title page. This is the Revised and Expanded edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Pages Past Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Tombstone Inscriptions of the Cemeteries of Patrick County, Virginia. Revised and Expanded. (SIGNED)
- Pilson, O. E
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Gateway Press, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1994; O. E. Pilson; Genealogy; Geneology; Cemeteries; Cemetaries; Cemetery; Patrick County; Virginia; Signed; Inscribed.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Books & Association Copies; Genealogy; Virginia;
Terms of Sale
Pages Past Used and Rare Books
14 day return guarantee, with full refund if an item arrives mis-described or damaged. Buyer pays return shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Greensboro, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Pages Past Used and Rare Books
Pages Past is a small used & rare bookshop located a few blocks from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Since 1996 we have been serving the Triad community as well as customers from around the world. We have around 15-20,000 volumes in our shop. We specialize in North Carolina, Virginia, Civil War, Old Leather, Christianity, Eastern and Western Philosophies, and the simply unusual. We very likely have the oldest books in Greensboro; we keep a nice selection of antiquarian volumes and scholarly books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.