Tools and Technologies: America's Wooden Age
by Kebabian, Paul B. and William C. Lipke
- See description
Woodland Hills, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- David Kaye Books & Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tools and Technologies: America's Wooden Age
- Kebabian, Paul B. and William C. Lipke
- Book condition
- First Edition ~1st Printing
- Robert Hull Fleming Museum
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
All sales refundable within 15 days of receipt if not satisfied. Please notify us in advance if you wish to return a book. All books are subject to prior sale.
About the Seller
About David Kaye Books & Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.