Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Macmillan, 1918. Bound in blue cloth, stamped in gold. Shows a light bit of spotting to page edges. Housed in the original dustwrapper that shows a little chipping to spine ends and one corner (not affecting any text). Overall a most acceptable copy of the first edition in the scarce dustwrapper. 292 pp. + ads.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Near Fine/VG++.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- abookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Toward the Gulf
- MASTERS, Edgar Lee
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- ABAA; ABAA2; NYSHOW2006; NYSHOW2007;
Terms of Sale
All books are fully guaranteed and returnable for any or no reason within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
We have been selling books of note (especially literary first editions, poetry and drama) for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]