As Towns With Fire
by West, Anthony C
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Alfred A Knopf, 1968. Stated first edition. Red cloth, gilt titles, red topstain. WWII drama involving a Irish navigator in the RAF. Book very good plus with RH remainder letter to ffep. DJ likewise very good plus with little wear. 418 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- As Towns With Fire
- West, Anthony C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- Alfred A Knopf
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]