The Trachtenberg speed system of basic mathematics
by Cutler, Ann McShane, Rudolph
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Cocksparrow Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Trachtenberg speed system of basic mathematics
- Cutler, Ann McShane, Rudolph
- Book condition
- Used - VG/VG/ND
- 1st. Edn. Thus, 1st. Imp.
- Place of Publication
- London UK 255
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs. This applies for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Cocksparrow Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.