Tractatio de theoria descensus et ascensus gravium obliqui ejusque multiplici applicationes
by Benno Ignatius von Hoffstetten, Joseph Zweieiig, and Nicolaus Tolent Feichtmayr
- Very Good-
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Engraved foldout frontis, x, 74 p. 3 plates, (xxii).
Marbled paper cover hinge cracked at lower portion of book, about 2 inches.
First edition of a thesis on the motion of falling bodies and pendula. The large folding engraved frontis by Joseph Anton Zimmerman (1715-1797) is an allegorical portrait of Maximilian III Joseph, Duke of Bavaria
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Breck Bartholomew Natural History Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tractatio de theoria descensus et ascensus gravium obliqui ejusque multiplici applicationes
- Benno Ignatius von Hoffstetten, Joseph Zweieiig, and Nicolaus Tolent Feichtmayr
- Joseph Anton Zimmermann
- Marbled paper cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Quantity available
- Franz Joseph Thuille
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Physics, Astronomy, Mathematics, Pendulum, Gravity
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian & Rare;
Terms of Sale
Breck Bartholomew Natural History Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Breck Bartholomew Natural History Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.