LES TRAGEDIES ET COMEDIES. A volume of Six Plays in French Printed for Abraham Wolfgang in Amsterdam in 1662-1665.
by Corneille, Thomas
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LES TRAGEDIES ET COMEDIES. A volume of Six Plays in French Printed for Abraham Wolfgang in Amsterdam in 1662-1665.
- Corneille, Thomas
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Suivant la Copie imprimee a Paris. [Abraham Wolfgang, Amsterdam: -1665].
- Date published
- FRANCE PARIS DRAMA THEATER HISTORY FRENCH REVOLUTION
- Bookseller catalogs
- FRENCH / FRANCE; BINDINGS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...[more]