Transactions of the Fourth Annual Conference of State and Territorial Health Officers with the United States Public Health and Marine Hospital Service
by Wyman, Walter, United States Surgeon General
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Transactions of the Fourth Annual Conference of State and Territorial Health Officers with the United States Public Health and Marine Hospital Service
- Wyman, Walter, United States Surgeon General
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Edition
- United States Treasury Dept.
- Place of Publication
- Washington, D.C.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- U.S. History;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]