Travels through Xishuangbanna : China's subtropical home of many nationalities
by Zheng, Lan
- Exterior lightly worn else a tight and crisp Very Good++ to Near Fine- copy.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Calvello Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Travels through Xishuangbanna : China's subtropical home of many nationalities
- Zheng, Lan
- Book condition
- Used - Exterior lightly worn else a tight and crisp Very Good++ to Near Fine- copy.
- Quantity available
- : 1st ed
- Foreign Languages Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books may be placed on reserve for one week. Refunds may be issued if book is not as described and is returned in same condition as it was originally shipped, and within two weeks of order. A nominal re-stocking fee may apply.
About the Seller
About Calvello Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]