Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre is a 1927 novel by the mysterious German-English bilingual author B. Traven, in which two penurious Americans of the 1920s join with an old-timer, in Mexico, to prospect for gold. The book was adapted successfully as a 1948 film of the same name by John Huston.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE
- TRAVEN, B
- Book condition
- FIRST EDITION
- ALFRED A KNOPF CO
- Place of Publication
- NEW YORK NY
- Date published
- PUB 1934
Terms of Sale
JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
$4.50 0 for "Media Mail" and 9.50 for Priority Mail.� IMAGES (JPGS) OF BOOKS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
About the Seller
About JOHN LUTSCHAK BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]