The Treasures of Tutankhamun
by EDWARDS, I. E. S
- Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: A Studio Book / The Viking Press. Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 1974. Hardcover. 0670727237 . A companion volume to an exhibition of treasures from the Egyptian tomb of Tutankhamun, held to commemorate the 50th anniversary of their discovery in 1922. Includes 50 exhibits, which are described in the text of I. E. S. Edwards and with lots of color and black & white photos. With a foreword by Lord Trevelyan. --- In maroon paper-covered boards with gilt-stamped spine titling. Jacket with images of Egyptian scenes, pressed into sheets of gold to front and back covers. --- A clean, tightly-bound, bright copy. Unclipped jacket with a few small tears and minor curling to edges.; Tall Octavo - 9 to 10 in. tall; [c.150 pp] pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Treasures of Tutankhamun
- EDWARDS, I. E. S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- A Studio Book / The Viking Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]