Treasures of Tutankhamun: National Gallery of Art, Field Museum of Natural History and the University of Chicago, New Orleans Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Seattle Art Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art
by Edwards, I E S
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- 2Vbooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Treasures of Tutankhamun: National Gallery of Art, Field Museum of Natural History and the University of Chicago, New Orleans Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Seattle Art Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Edwards, I E S
- Trade paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fine. No dust jacket.
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Metropolitan Museum of Art New York
- Place of Publication
- Middle Village, New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
- 174 p. Contains: Illustrations. Audience: General/trade.
Terms of Sale
Please contact me if you are not happy with your order. Please post positive feedback if you are.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.