Treasures of Tutankhamun: National Gallery of Art, Field Museum of Natural History and the University of Chicago, New Orleans Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Seattle Art Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art
by Edwards, I E S
- Fine. No dust jacket.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Haddon Heights, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Glading Hill Emporium (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Treasures of Tutankhamun: National Gallery of Art, Field Museum of Natural History and the University of Chicago, New Orleans Museum of Art, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Seattle Art Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Edwards, I E S
- Trade paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fine. No dust jacket.
- Quantity available
- First edition. Illustrated.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Metropolitan Museum of Art New York
- Place of Publication
- Middle Village, New York, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Glading Hill Emporium
We ensure to accurately describe the quality of our books (Brand New, Very Good, Fair, etc.). We scrutinize each book thoroughly prior to posting for sale, and again immediately before shipping. Therefore, neither the method of shipping nor the quality of our books is an issue. We do, however, offer the following remedies within 10 days of a customer receiving any item(s) shipped by us. Upon prior approval by e-mail, in the following circumstances we will: 1) Wrong Title Sent- the buyer may return the book for a full refund of book purchase price and original shipping cost, plus the cost of return USPS Media Mail postage and inexpensive padded envelope (not to exceed $2.50 total for return shipping cost); 2) Incorrect Stated Condition of Item- the buyer may return the book for a full refund of book purchase price and original shipping cost.
About the Seller
About Glading Hill Emporium
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]