A Trip Through Historic Armenia
by Stephen G. Svajian D. D. S
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
St. Paul, Minnesota
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: GreenHill Publishing Ltd., 1977. First edition. Hardcover. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 24 x 16.5 cm. Octavo. 643 pages 180 illustrations 20 maps. Red cloth in dust jacket. Creasing to dust jacket edges. One corner of the cloth is bumped.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Midway Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Trip Through Historic Armenia
- Stephen G. Svajian D. D. S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- First edition
- GreenHill Publishing Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Armenia Armenian Armenian Genocide
- Bookseller catalogs
- World History;
Terms of Sale
Midway Used and Rare Books
Domestic shipping is USPS media rate for $6.00 with delivery confirmation. MINNESOTA residents-please add 7.875% Sales Tax. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.Overseas Orders: -billed for exact shipping charges. We prefer INSURED Parcel Post -- buyer assumes all risk of uninsured shipment including mail theft, loss, or damage.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
St. Paul, Minnesota
Ask Seller a Question
About Midway Used and Rare Books
Midway Bookstore was established in 1965. We have an open shop overflowing with tens of thousands of used, rare, and out of print books. As a general used bookstore, our stock encompasses all subject areas with a strong emphasis on Art, Illustrated books, History and Photography. You can contact us via e-mail or phone. Keep checking our inventory--we are always adding new titles!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]