Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Burton, MI: Subterranean, 2009. First . Hardcover. Good. First edition. Former library item, expected imperfections, stamps, markings etc. Red cloth covered boards with black print on the front and spine. Pages are clean and unmarked, other than library markings. Published in a limited small press run edition. Subterranean Press hard cover, no dust jacket as issued, First edition (stated), first printing May 2009. ISBN: 9781596062122, 411 pages. 8vo (6" x 9.25") 10th place, 2010 Locus Award. Volume 4 in The Collected Stories of Robert Silverberg. Each story has a brief introduction by the author. Contents: Introduction, by Robert Silverberg. Stories: In the Group (10th place 1974 Locus Award); Getting Across; Ms. Found in an Abandoned Time Machine (5th place, 1974 Locus Award); The Science Fiction Hall of Fame; A Sea of Faces; The Dybbuk of Mazel Tov IV; Breckenridge and the Continuum; Capricorn Games; Ship-Sister, Star-Sister; This Is the Road; Trips; Born with the Dead (winner, 1975 Nebula, Locus awards); Schwartz Between the Galaxies (3rd place, 1975 Locus Award; finalist, 1975 Hugo Award); In the House of Double Minds (15th place, 1975 Locus Award).
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Robert Silverberg
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Burton, MI
- Date published
- Story Collection
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction / Fantasy; First editions;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]