TRISTES TROPIQUES: THE MODERN LIBRARY EDITION
by Levi-Strauss, Claude (Translated by John Weightman and Doreen Weightman)
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"A magical masterpiece."Robert Ardrey. A chronicle of the author's search for a civilization "reduced to its most basic expression."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Modern Rare (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- TRISTES TROPIQUES: THE MODERN LIBRARY EDITION
- Levi-Strauss, Claude (Translated by John Weightman and Doreen Weightman)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Fine Dust Jacket.
- Quantity available
- First Edition. First Printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Modern Library
- Place of Publication
- New York City, NY
- Date published
Terms of Sale
We ship at cost, based on weight, destination and shipping method. We ship Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the US and Air Parcel Post globally. Other shipping methods are also available. We do not, however, ship via Media Mail or Surface Mail. Payable in $US dollars by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal ( send to firstname.lastname@example.org ), personal check, cashiers check, money order, or wire transfer. Returns accepted, with prior notification, within 10 days after shipment, provided the item is in the same condition it was shipped. We make every effort to describe the item as accurately as possible. If it is not as described, we will refund your payment in full. Otherwise, the return is subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping costs are non-refundable. All magazine, DVD, and tape sales are final and non-refundable. Email us at email@example.com or call/fax us at 773-826-4666. Calls accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About the Seller
About Modern Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]