True Fruit Soda Fountain Requisites: Descriptive catalogue and formula book
by [Trade catalogue - soda fountain]; J. Hungerford Smith Co
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- True Fruit Soda Fountain Requisites: Descriptive catalogue and formula book
- [Trade catalogue - soda fountain]; J. Hungerford Smith Co
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- J. Hungerford Smith Co
- Place of Publication
- Rochester, N.Y.
- Date published
- trade catalogue, flavors, flavorants, soda fountains, soda flavors, drink, soda, soft drinks
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
Returns are accepted for any reason. Notification of return within 10 days of receipt is appreciated. Please send returns by the most economical method, and you will be refunded upon receipt.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]