True Principles of Freemasonry
by Melville Rosyn Grant
- very good
- Very Good
Cootamundra, New South Wales
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Truth Publishing Company. Meridian. Mississippi., 1921. Hardcover. Very Good. Signed by the Author on June 30th 1922 with a dedication which is "To my friend and Brother W. A. Theobold 32* with every good wish of the Author M. R. Grant (signed). Red cloth boards with gold gilt title to front board and spine (Spine gilt slightly faded). Corners, edges and spine ends all very good with next to no shelf wear, small old bookshop sticker inside front board and I've removed my bookplate from inside front board, My bookplates are easily removed. Binding tight and strong, pages clean and crisp with no markings (Except Authors Signature and dedication). A Treatise on the History, Principles or Tenets of Freemasonry, for the information of those who are "within the veil," as well as those who are without. (See Photos) If you would like more info/ photos please contact anytime.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Mason's Corner (AU)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- True Principles of Freemasonry
- Melville Rosyn Grant
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Truth Publishing Company. Meridian. Mississippi.
- Date Published
- FREEMASONRY Freemasonry, General, General, General, General, Research
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Mason's Corner
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
Cootamundra, New South Wales
Ask Seller a Question
About The Mason's Corner
I am a private collector of interesting, hard to find rare books mainly of a Masonic nature and related subjects but due too personal reasons I have decided to let my collection go. All my listings will be accurately described and contain photos of the actual book for sale. If you are in the States or elsewhere other than Australia please contact me before purchase of the larger and heavier books so I can check shipping costs. In most case I've tried to add the shipping cost straight onto the price of the book. Therefore the prices are not set in stone, IE: prices can be adjusted if purchaser is in Australia.Feel free to ask any questions concerning my listings as well as extra photo's if required.Glenn BrittenThe Mason's corner
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]