True Tales from Another Mexico: The Lynch Mob, the Popsicle Kings, Chalino, and the Bronx
by Quinones, Sam
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- True Tales from Another Mexico: The Lynch Mob, the Popsicle Kings, Chalino, and the Bronx
- Quinones, Sam
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Univ of New Mexico Pr
- Place of Publication
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A.
- Date published
- NONFICTION True Tales from Another Mexico: The Lynch Mob, the Popsicle Kings, Chalino, and the Bronx TRUE CRIME POLITICS
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.