Trump: The Art of the Deal.
by Trump, Donald J. with Tony Schwartz
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House, 1987. First edition of Trump's first book. Octavo, original half cloth, illustrated. Presentation copy, inscribed by the author on the half-title page, "To Paul Best Donald J. Trump." Fine in a near fine dust jacket. Jacket design by Robert Aulicino. Jacket photograph by Michele Singer. Here is Trump in action--how he runs his organization and how he runs his life--as he meets the people he needs to meet, chats with family and friends, clashes with enemies, and challenges conventional thinking. But even a maverick plays by rules, and Trump has formulated time-tested guidelines for success. He isolates the common elements in his greatest accomplishments; he shatters myths; he names names, spells out the zeros, and fully reveals the deal-maker's art. And throughout, Trump talks--really talks--about how he does it. Trump: The Art of the Deal is an unguarded look at the mind of a brilliant entrepreneur--the ultimate read for anyone interested in the man behind the spotlight. "Trump makes one believe for a moment in the American dream again" (The New York Times).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Trump: The Art of the Deal.
- Trump, Donald J. with Tony Schwartz
- Book condition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- first edition, signed, Trump the art of the deal
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography and Autobiography;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2012
Palm Beach, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Raptis Rare Books
Founded by Matthew and Adrienne Raptis, Raptis Rare Books is an antiquarian book firm that specializes in literature, children's books, economics, photo books, signed and inscribed books, and landmark books in all fields. Our business model is simple: we strive to handle books that are in exceptional condition and to provide exceptional customer service. We are proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) and exhibit at major book fairs in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Boston, as well as other regional fairs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]