TThe English Spelling book. Accompanied by a Progressive Series of Easy and Familiar Lessons.
by Kate Greenaway (illus.); William Mavor
- Good +/missing
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- TThe English Spelling book. Accompanied by a Progressive Series of Easy and Familiar Lessons.
- Kate Greenaway (illus.); William Mavor
- Kate Greenaway
- Pictorial boards
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Thus
- George Routledge & Sons
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- grennaway. ABC. Almanac. Primer
- Bookseller catalogs
- Reference & Primers;
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA, ABAA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]