Tugs: The World's Hardest Working Boats
by Leventhal, Josh
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Dungeness Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Tugs: The World's Hardest Working Boats
- Leventhal, Josh
- Book condition
- new Like New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Black Dog & Leventhal
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED
The buyer is eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, if a return is the result of an error on our part. To receive a refund, the buyer must ship the book back within seven days of receipt.
BUYER DOES NOT WANT ITEM
The buyer must ship the book back within seven day of receipt. Buyer will be responsible for return shipping and subject to a 5% restocking fee.
Books must be returned in the same condition in order to be eligible for a full refund. Buyer is responsible for securely packing, shipping, and insuring return purchases.
About the Seller
About Dungeness Books
It wasn't long before his home office became a place to source, store, and ship antique Bibles all over the world. Thankfully, the local post office was just down the road. His wife, Jacoba, was soon on a first name basis with the staff there.
In 2020, Rob invited his son, Joe, to join the business. Joe jumped in with both feet and began learning all he could about both antique Bibles and website management. Now Rob does the sourcing and Joe does the listing and shipping.
It is privilege to be part of the preservation and distribution of these cherished texts.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]