Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In truth the mastery of flying was the work of thousands of men - this man a suggestion and that an experiment, until at last only one vigorous intellectual effort was needed to finish the work. But the inexorable injustice of the popular mind has decided that of all these thousands, one man, and that a man who never flew, should be chosen as the discoverer, just as it has chosen to honour Watt as the discoverer of steam and Stephenson of the steam-engine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hyraxia (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Twelve Stories and A Dream
- H.G. Wells
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Catalogue XVI,Science Fiction,Fantasy
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.