Twelve Thousand: A Play in Three Acts.
by FRANK, Bruno
- Almost fine (tiny bumps at head and tail of spine) in a jacket with a slightly tanned spine.
Rochester, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York:: Alfred A. Knopf,, 1928.. First edition in English.. original decorated boards in dust jacket.. Almost fine (tiny bumps at head and tail of spine) in a jacket with a slightly tanned spine.. 12mo,. The Theatre of Today, edited by George Jean Nathan.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Twelve Thousand: A Play in Three Acts.
- FRANK, Bruno
- Original decorated boards in dust jacket.
- Book condition
- Used - Almost fine (tiny bumps at head and tail of spine) in a jacket with a slightly tanned spine.
- First edition in English.
- Alfred A. Knopf,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- 86  pp.
Terms of Sale
Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. New York residents please add 8% sales tax. All items guaranteed. Members ABAA, ILAB.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Rochester, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeffrey H. Marks Rare Books
Specializing in modern first editions since 1978. Fine and rare books in all fields.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- The heel of the spine.