Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
by Verne, Jules
- Good in Fair dust jacket
Lake Elsinore, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is a classic science fiction novel by French writer Jules Verne published in 1870. It tells the story of Captain Nemo and his submarine Nautilus as seen from the perspective of Professor Pierre Aronnax. The first illustrated edition (not the original edition which had no illustrations) was published by Hetzel and contains a number of illustrations by Alphonse de Neuville and Édouard Riou.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E Ridge fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- Verne, Jules
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Fair dust jacket
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Classic, Collectable, Science Fiction, Antiquarian & Rare; Children Collectable; NOISBN, Sea Adventure - Juvenile Literature - Science Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Classics; Fiction: Mysteries/Thrillers & General; Antiquarian & Collectible Books; Children & Young Adult;
Terms of Sale
E Ridge fine Books
All books may be returned within 30 days of for the purchased price. Please call or email seller prior to return.
About the Seller
About E Ridge fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]