Twilight of the Wagners. The Unveiling of a Family Legacy
by Wagner, Gottfried
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Picador, 1999 A very nice tight clean copy protected with a mylar cover. Some very minor shelf wear to spine base , Dj is complete and in VG condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Twilight of the Wagners. The Unveiling of a Family Legacy
- Wagner, Gottfried
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Picddor USA Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Wagner Richard Hitler Germany
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]