Twin-screw Steamer "LUCANIA" of the Cunard Lines (Framed Original Print)
by Currier, Nathaniel (1813-88), and James Merritt Ives (1824-95)
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Twin-screw Steamer "LUCANIA" of the Cunard Lines (Framed Original Print)
- Currier, Nathaniel (1813-88), and James Merritt Ives (1824-95)
- Book Condition
- 115 Nassau St NY: Currier & Ives, [ca.1893-4].
- Bookseller catalogs
- Photos, Postcards, Posters, Prints;
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....