TWO ESSAYS ON THE DECRETUM OF GRATIAN
by (LEAF BOOK - INCUNABULA, PETER SCHOEFFER). LEHMANN-HAUPT, HELLMUT and CHARLES McCURRY
- See description
Standard Delivery: 2 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- TWO ESSAYS ON THE DECRETUM OF GRATIAN
- (LEAF BOOK - INCUNABULA, PETER SCHOEFFER). LEHMANN-HAUPT, HELLMUT and CHARLES McCURRY
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- No. 17 OF 193 COPIES
- Printed by Saul and Lillian Marks at the Plantin Press for Zeitlin & Ver Brugge and Bernard M. Rosenthal
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
- Does the default shipping charge seem high? If so, please contact us by email at email@example.com for a shipping charge tailored to your order and location. You may also call us at (800) 962-6666 in the US or (503) 472-0476 outside the US, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm US Pacific time or leave us a message.
- For all orders outside the US and Canada, please contact us for shipping charges before completing your order.
- If you complete your order before you receive a shipping quote, we will need to contact you to get additional funding to cover the cost of shipping before we can ship your items.
- Except in the cases of items priced at $100 or less (for which we charge a small handling fee), we wish only to pass along actual carrier charges to our customers. The constraints of this website force us to assume that each purchase is both heavier and further away than average, so we would be pleased to adjust the charges to reflect actual weights and locations.
About the Seller
About Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]