Two Little Pilgrims' Progress, A Story of the City Beautiful
by Burnett, Frances Hodgson; Illustrated By Reginald Birch
- very good
- Very Good
Torrington, Connecticut, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Two Little Pilgrims' Progress, A Story of the City Beautiful
- Burnett, Frances Hodgson; Illustrated By Reginald Birch
- Reginald B. Birch
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Charles Scribners Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Juvenile Literature
Terms of Sale
E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
All items returnable within 10 days after receipt, with prior notification, for a full refund. Buyer to pay return insured/trackable shipping. All returns should be boxed. Refund to be granted after item has been returned in the same condition as when first shipped. We do not drop ship or ship blind, all orders will contain branded labels and materials
About the Seller
About E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Bibliography of American Literature (commonly abbreviated as BAL in descriptions) is the quintessential reference work for any...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...