The Two Prisoners: Or, Willie Stanley's Lark.
by Kidder, D. P
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Lane & Scott for the Sunday School Union of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 200 Mulberry St., 1850 Yellow decorated paper covers, advertisments rear, foxing, binding tight. Pencil owners name; John L. Fisk Book from Lucy Lessnes, Rockland, Maine 1857 foxing, dampstains. Woodcut frontispiece.78 pgs. Very Rare OCLC finds 2 copies. Size: 32mo - over 4" - 5" tall. First Edition.. Original Wraps. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Two Prisoners: Or, Willie Stanley's Lark.
- Kidder, D. P
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition.
- Lane & Scott for the Sunday School Union of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 200 Mulberry St.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- LARK PRISONERS MORAL TALES ROCKLAND MAINE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Collectable; Children's; Juvenile Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]