Two Vagabonds in Albania
by (Albania) Gordon, Jan and Cora J
- Original royal blue cloth with elaborate mosaic pattern in orange and black on upper cover and spine. Original dust jacket. Some
New York, New York, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 3 to 6 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- James Cummins Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Two Vagabonds in Albania
- (Albania) Gordon, Jan and Cora J
- Frontispiece and illustrations by the authors. Pp. [xiv], 304. 1 vols. 8vo
- Book Condition
- Used - Original royal blue cloth with elaborate mosaic pattern in orange and black on upper cover and spine. Original dust jacket. Some
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- John Lane, New York: Dodd, Mead and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Albania | Africa
- Bookseller catalogs
- History, Travel & Geography;
Terms of Sale
James Cummins Bookseller
All items, as usual, are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days if not as described. Within the United States, all books are shipped UPS unless otherwise requested (please provide a street address). Overseas orders should specify shipping preference. All postage is extra. New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing. All New York and New Jersey residents must add the appropriate sales tax. We accept American Express, Master Card, and Visa. All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
James Cummins Bookseller
About James Cummins Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....