TYROL AND THE SKIRT OF THE ALPS
by Waring, George E[dwin], Jr
- See description
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- TYROL AND THE SKIRT OF THE ALPS
- Waring, George E[dwin], Jr
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- EUROPEAN HISTORY; TRAVEL & EXPLORATION;
Terms of Sale
Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC
We offer a full refund, including the purchase price and the original shipping cost, in the event an item is not as described in the listing, provided that we receive the returned item within 30 days after delivery. We will refund the purchase price, but not the shipping, for any other reason, within ten (10) days of delivery, provided we are given prior notification of the return (please email or phone) and all items are returned in the condition in which they were received.
About the Seller
About Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Beveled edges, or beveled boards, describe a technique of binding in which the edges of book boards have been cut into slanted...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...