U. S. ARMY - AIR FORCE FIGHTER PLANES, P-1 TO F-105
by FARLEY, EDWARD J
- G IN WRAPS. FOREDGE OF COVERS & FIRST PAGE CUT 0.25 INCH.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- U. S. ARMY - AIR FORCE FIGHTER PLANES, P-1 TO F-105
- FARLEY, EDWARD J
- TRADE PAPERBACK.
- Book condition
- Used - G IN WRAPS. FOREDGE OF COVERS & FIRST PAGE CUT 0.25 INCH.
- Quantity available
- AERO PUBLISHERS, INC.
- Place of Publication
- LOS ANGELES, CA.
- Date published
- LIGHTLY SOILED., AVIATION, MILITARY HISTORY
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via media mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Priority Mail (uninsured).
Because of the USA situation with COVID and issues with USPS, we are currently shipping to USA addresses only.
If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via media mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]