The Ugly Duckling
by Iris Johansen
- very good
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Iris Johansen is the New York Times bestselling author of Killer Dreams, On the Run, Countdown, Firestorm, Fatal Tide, Dead Aim, No One to Trust and more. She lives near Atlanta, Georgia.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This was the first book that I ever read by Iris Johansen and it is a true page turner. I have never read anything that kept me more on the edge of my seat than this book. She writes about strong women and their lives and tragedies that they go through. She is an amazing writer and I recommend this book to everyone!
- Endless Shores Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Ugly Duckling
- Iris Johansen
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House Publishing Group
- Place of Publication
- Westminster, Maryland, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Endless Shores Books
Endless Shores Books is here to serve you:
- Please feel free to contact us directly with questions or comments; photos and additional descriptions are easily provided.
- You can order and pay through Biblio and we will quickly ship your books by Canada Post or by Canpar package delivery service, the same day if possible.
- For orders of multiple titles, we will gladly quote a shipping charge and a discount for larger orders.
- Endless Shores Books welcomes in-store purchases as well. The store is open Tu.-Sat. from 10AM to 5:00 PM. Other times by appointment, please.
- Did you find something and want to pick it up? Drop us an email and we will have your order ready when you come by the shop.
- We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Endless Shores Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]