Ultimate Marine Aquariums: Saltwater Dream Systems and How They Are Created
by PALETTA, Michael S
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Neptune City, New Jersey / Charlotte, Vermont: T. F. H. Publications / Microcosm Ltd. Very Good+ with no dust jacket. 2003. Hardcover. 1890087742 . The author profiles 50 spectacular marine aquariums, with profiles of their creators and the techniques & creatures used. With dozens of color photos, as well as specifications on each tank. --- In pictorial boards. Volume lacks a dust jacket (likely as issued). --- With very light rubbing to covers, small scratches to spine & back cover, otherwise a clean, firm, bright copy.; Small Quarto (9 to 11 in. tall); 192 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ultimate Marine Aquariums: Saltwater Dream Systems and How They Are Created
- PALETTA, Michael S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- T. F. H. Publications / Microcosm Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Neptune City, New Jersey / Charlotte, Vermont
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]