The Unbearable Lightness of Being
by Milan Kundera
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Unbearable Lightness of Being (1984), by Milan Kundera, is a philosophic novel about a man and his two women and their lives in the Prague Spring of the Czechoslovak Communist period in 1968. Although written in 1982, the novel was not published until two years later, in France; the Czech: Nesnesitelná lehkost bytí and French: l'Insoutenable légèreté de l'être titles are the more common worldwide.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- SecondSale (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being
- Milan Kundera
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harper Perennial Modern Classics
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- May 1, 1999
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]