by Harris, Joel Chandler
Standard Delivery: 7 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The dialect, lore, and flavor of black life in the nineteenth-century South is portrayed as it appeared to Georgia-born Joel Chandler Harris in Uncle Remus’s "Legends of the Old Plantation."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- International Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Uncle Remus
- Harris, Joel Chandler
- Book condition
- Used - 5
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House Value Pub
- Place of Publication
- Westminster, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Classic, Children's, Black Folklore
Terms of Sale
Full refund if buyer is dis-satisfied with purchase, notifies us within 2 days of receipt and returns the item promptly. Shipping charges not included.
About the Seller
About International Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]