Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York and London: D. Appleton and Company, 1920. Hardcover. Very Good. New and Revised Edition with One Hundred and Twelve Illustrations by A.B. Frost. xxiv, 265 pp. Red cloth, gilt, with illustration on front board of Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox in ascending and descending buckets. With frontispiece and 10 plates by A.B. Frost. Very clean, tight copy. Some color fading on rear board, bottom of spine bumped else VG+
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Uncle Remus His Songs and Sayings
- Harris, Joel Chandler
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- D. Appleton and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York and London
- Date published
- Southern Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books; Fiction;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Lippincott Books
We invite you to browse through the approximately 1800 books we have listed online on a wide variety of subjects, including strong holdings in Maine history and literature, lumbering, the North Woods of Maine, and Eastern Woodland Indians. We've been in business since 1975, over 25 years with a general antiquarian bookshop in Bangor.We are open by appointment; most of our stock of over 20,000 old and rare books have never been listed online, including a large selection of books on Maine and the Maine Woods. We are regularly adding to our inventory with new acquisitions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]