Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: A. L. Burt, 1922. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. This book is clean, tight, square and internally unmarked, but there is a 1922, gift inscription on the ffep. It is lightly bumped/rubbed at the edges, there's a very short tape repair to the front hinge and a small chip, fore edge page 59. It has 196, clear pages plus illustrated with color plates bound in green cloth covered boards with red & black titles on the front and spine. There are drawings (Uncle Wiggily) on the front. This title is penultimate in the front list
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Uncle Wiggily in Fairyland
- Howard R, Garis
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- A. L. Burt
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]